12:49 PM

It's Official

I have a tan.

I think this means I have done what I set out to do here.

Ange and Jason left yesterday. Booooooo.

See how we got so sad, we couldn't even look the camera in the face anymore? Aww.

Since it's about time to go, we'll just complete the holiday photo bonanza by introducing you to Bernie Murphy.

He's likely our last local friend. He was moving slowly, bemoaning our exit to be sure.

We'll be home again tomorrow evening. 'Til then, you can find me at the beach.

3 comments:

Ruby Foo said...

Wahhhh! I am home. It is so effing cold here. I am envious of your last day of beaching. PS: I uploaded the last of my photos to Picasa. Go see!

Foxy Renard said...

Love them, and downloaded them too!

I have to say, I *am* envious that you probably didn't spend three hours sunscreening and showering today.

Life should always be this rough. Hah.

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you get any of my offline msn messages? They are blog worthy!!