Treava tagged me!
If I've tagged you, here is the deal: (1) Link to your tagger and post these rules. (2) Share 7 facts about YOU: some random, some weird... all devastatingly interesting. (3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). (4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
- My weirdest phobia is people putting ham on their faces. I think it reminds me of bizarro nightmares I used to have of people without facial features. AGH!
- I'm a closet introvert. In small groups, I'm highly outgoing, but in large groups I'm terribly unhappy. And I love, love, love being by myself.
- I have fantasies about being a spy 'til I think about the scary parts, thus am simply obsessed with spy-related movies and television.
- I prefer being an acquaintance to being a close friend with most people.
- I am a huge dilettante.
- I want to do a doctorate after my MBA, if at all possible, not to become a professor as I'd like to continue working, but simply to challenge the living daylights out of myself.
- Given my natural energy level, most people are surprised by the fact that I very rarely drink coffee or other caffeinated beverages.