7:02 PM

I Am Lazy

So I'll be honest. Today went as follows: Coffee, chat, coffee, chat, sandwiches, chat, beach, chat, walk to get water, beach, chat, pool, dinner, chat. We tried to add in tennis, but every time we booked a court time, it rained.

In any case, pictures are all I've really got. (Note that this trip is the first time in my life that I've worn a bikini, much less worn a bikini in public. Oh, my bravery just grows with age! Hah.)

9AM: Dave style.

I really love the beach...

And the boats:

No amount of sun will change the whiteness of my skin:

I loooooooove rainbows (and you can just barely see this one).

So that was our day. It both rocked and rolled. And now it's time for a few drinks, and much more chat.

4 comments:

Ms.Smarties said...

You're glowing! :-)

Anonymous said...

You are one hotsy totsy. Yeowza!

Lor said...

Foxy! I can't stop staring at your boobs! They're gorgeous!! :P

Foxy Renard said...

Buahah. You are nuts.