7:21 AM

Auntie x 2

I am Auntie J all over again!

Dave's sister and her husband had their second little girl early this morning after much, much, much waiting. I have been dying with anticipation of her arrival (certainly not more than her mother, hah, but dying nonetheless) and was beyond thrilled to get up at 6:30 this morning to take the phone call from Dave's mum.

Charlotte was introduced to the world after a relatively decent labour, weighed in at 7 pounds/7 ounces, apparently looks just like her big sister (I have a very hard time getting my head around how she might not look identical to Alex), and will be meeting her sure-to-be-favourite aunt and uncle this afternoon.

Just for your reference, this is Alex (possibly the most perfect baby ever) when she was born. A comparison shot of her sister will come later today!

Nieces rule.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Auntie J and Uncle D!

JL said...

Congrats Aunt Foxy!

Lexy said...

Congrats on being an Aunt for the 2nd time. I'm sure she will be just as gorgeous as her sister. I also love her name.

Christie said...

Congrats!! Love the name!!! ;)

Val said...

Cutie!