3:19 PM

The Saga Continues...

So after hearing the weird body part thing last night, it took me forever to get to sleep. Today, the police popped by for an inquisition. They showed me a picture of the lady's bracelet, asked if I'd seen anyone wearing a tensor bandage on her foot, checked our tools and garbage bags, and searched the yard for body parts. Totally understand that this is protocol, and I was more than willing to help, but man was it creepy. I felt like I was in an awful episode of L&O and was all nervous -- I accidentally showed them guitar pedals in my frenzy to try to find the tools. Le sigh.

In other news, I scrubbed the house clean today. My kitchen smells delightfully of Pine-Sol and my bathroom is sparkling. Why does this thrill me so? I am a terrible domestic.

Cooking? The last time I made dinner was probably in the summer. Laundry? I drop it off, as I can't bear doing it myself. Cleaning? Let's just say there was still black hairspray from Halloween on the floor when I hit the bathroom. Bad Foxy. In any case, when I actually do get up the gumption to scrub, my favourite product is, without a doubt, Comet. I love the texture and the smell is divine. I've tried a gazillion bathroom products, but Comet continues to win my heart. Those ones that claim to not scratch your tile surfaces? Meh. Surfaces don't stay perfect forever anyway, right? So, yes, when it comes to cleaning, I prefer tubs and toilets to bookcases and rugs.

Anyway, at least my house was clean when the police came to interrogate the neighbourhood. I'd hate to disgrace myself before the city's finest.

2 comments:

Foxy Renard said...

Um. Is this blogger spam? I am unfamiliar with this.

Foxy Renard said...

Oh, good grief. I deleted the spammy comments, and they still appear as deleted comments. Anyway, the first one was some lady saying, "Oooh, I love your blog! I can help you make money blogging!" and the second was someone saying, "Oooh, I love blog, I have a french kissing blog you might like!" Yeahhh.