12:12 PM

All Over the Place

I was informed this week that I'm probably going to Barbados for Christmas. My beloved work has a condo there and one of my bosses had booked it for the holidays, but apparently he has changed his plans, thus it opened up. They offered us a trip there as a nice end-of-year thank you. (Did I mention they are the best? Right. Because they are.) Of course, this is all under the assumption that said boss has changed his plans, something that no one can yet confirm. In any case, they said that even if he didn't change his plans and we won't be there for the holidays, they'll send us down whenever we like. Whoolala.

We had actually imagined that our trip to Montreal in mid-December would be our fun winter trip. Dave and I went shopping yesterday for my snowboard ensemble for said event and, boy oh boy, did I have fun. As you may or may not know, that crazy man bought me a snowboard for my birthday. Do I snowboard? No. But he feels compelled to teach me. In any case, one cannot hit the slopes on board alone, so I spent some time at Sporting Life in anticipation. I will be that girl on this trip -- I will be this little doll to the left. Totally put-together but no functionality. Buaha. I care not. It will be too much fun just the same.

What is my point with all of this? I am truly anticipating getting the heck outta Dodge.

0 comments: