6:23 PM

Nordelicious

I am crazy excited. Today was my official three year anniversary at work. In addition to a delicious lunch with two of our owners -- risotto, appies, champagne, and dessert were involved -- I was thrilled to learn that I will soon be the proud new owner of my current obsession.

LOVE. I haven't had a proper piano to play in ten years after playing for sixteen straight. No, it's not a piano, but it's the greatest weighted-keyed and -- as my sister described it -- most perfect after-shaky-authentic-piano-sounded keyboard in the whole world.

It should be in my hot little hands in a week or so. I feel like the luckiest girl evah.

7 comments:

Ms.Smarties said...

I didn't know you played the piano. Cool!

Foxy Renard said...

Yep, I actually started when I was four and even spent my first two university years working towards a Bachelor of Music. Then I became disenchanted and abandoned it for nearly ten years. But I'll be back now, whoo!

Melissa said...

The only thing that would make that a better purchase would be if it was lipstick red. Ohhhh, wait...

I'm so excited for you, lady!

Val said...

Ah, now this makes sense! I totally miss my piano. One day when we own a bigger house that's the first thing we're getting -- the piano I had growing up. I can't wait.

Foxy Renard said...

Yeah, I've been waiting for a real piano opportunity for all of my 20s. I just recently realized that we probably won't have a proper house for another five years, so I conceded. Hah.

And it's so red and cute. I can't wait 'til it comes in!

Ruby Foo said...

Has the Nord arrived yet?

A proud granddaughter said...

That is really exciting Foxy!