2:15 PM

Why I'm Slacking With Updates

I'm relaunching Hitched.

I started the site four years ago and am finally going to properly market it and the whole shebang.

Between work, school, picking up my piano and trumpet again, and frantically trying to best design a memorable media kit, I am definitely not the lazybones I once dreamed of being. That said, I have August off from classes, so it's just a few more weeks of insanity. So there.

Oh, and before I go, in some random excitement, here's me playing live for the first time in nearly ten years (with Bellevue).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pmYnfnJ9JA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fFJebVneg

Anyway, wish me launch luck. See you in August!

2 comments:

Paige said...

seeeeriously I don't know how you do it all! You are very inspiring!

I still need to talk to you about my bloggy/web project. Until then, I'll be on the couch in my undies waiting for another awk encounter... (sigh).

Foxy Renard said...

Okay, that was the most hilariously awesome encounter ever. My poor dad... once so innocent. Hahhhh.