8:01 PM

Meine Liste

Alrightie, with less than two weeks to go before I head to Dreamy Deutschland, I have not really prepared anything. What do I still need to do?

* Drop off course paperwork and get required Rotman stuff at school.
* Pick up new contact lenses and solution.
* Make copies of passport photo page and birth certificate for all bags.
* Print travel itinerary copy with contact info for the boy, in case I go MIA.
* Make emergency contact cards for wallet and bags, including consulates (Canadian, British, American), local hospital, hotel, and the boy.
* Pick up some more fun summer stuff to wear.
* Grab a German translation guidebook.
* Find new headphones that don't drive me crazy.
* Hunt down resistance bands for faux strength workouts in room.
* Figure out long weekend plans -- Berlin?

All I've really done is book my flight and hotel, practiced minor levels of language skills on the BBC site, and gone to the pre-exchange departure session at school. And gotten my hair cut and coloured!

Um.

But the semester is over now, and I still have practically two weeks. Right?

3 comments:

Christie said...

Sooooo jealous. Good luck with all the tasks!

Ms.Smarties said...

It's going to be so much fun! Is the boy joining you for some before or after fun?

Foxy Renard said...

Ah, if only. But alas, this girl only has so much vacation to take, and there's not much point in him coming while I'm in classes all day!