11:05 PM

Another Semester Down

Alrightie, I'm officially done two of the three years of my MBA. I bid a fond adieu to IMC and branding and the wonderful professors I got to learn from this semester. It was, I think, the best one to date, and will hopefully lead to even more cool learnings next year.

I'll be celebrating in style with my charming classmates on Saturday. There will be comedy gold, there will be boozing, and there will be karoke. I kid you not!

I've got a few weeks off, then I'm off to study international business in Germany for the rest of May, then I'm back at Rotman for the rest of the summer.

Please figure out how to help me make school last forever.

3 comments:

Ms.Smarties said...

Congratulations!

dinah34 said...

I miss school so much. I'm envious of you.

Congrats!

A proud granddaughter said...

Congrats!!!