2:55 PM

Back To Class

So I ate, slept, ate, studied, and slept yesterday. Ohhhhhhh, the excitement!

Today was all classes with a nice lunch in between lectures. Not a ton of excitement, but I got to wear my cute new mini-sundress.


It's ridiculously short, I know. I should've gotten short brown leggings to go with. But I didn't, and I'm wearing it anyway.

Tomorrow we go business formal for our day trip to the European Central Bank in Frankfurt. I'm bringing a change of clothes, as we'll be doing a city tour in the afternoon. More pictures, baby!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Dress - adorable. Leggings - so, so, so very wrong. :p

Foxy Renard said...

Hahah, I hope you liked my legging black dress combo from Berlin... to be fair, Colleen did tell me not to do it!

Ms.Smarties said...

Very cute. I need you to come shopping with me. I suck!