7:07 PM

Lazy Writing

I stole this from Treava because I don't have anything productive to say today.

Accent: Not so much, especially when you consider that I'm from Cape Breton. People always ask why I don't have one when I tell them this little fact, and I point out that, even as a child, I was an un-fan of vocal inflections. Instead, I choose to yell-talk. Good times.

Booze: Beer. Preferably red.

Chore I Hate: Mopping floors.

Dog or Cat: Dogs. But I prefer neither for me, I hate the hair on things.

Essential Electronics: Laptop and iPod.

Favorite Cologne: Ick.

Gold or Silver: White gold.

Hometown: From Port Hawkesbury to Fort McMurray to Port Hawkesbury to Antigonish to Halifax. Now setting up shop in adorable Toronto.

Insomnia: Nah.

Job Title: Account director, grad student.

Kids: No thank you.

Living arrangements: I live with a boy in a cute loft downtown.

Most admirable traits: Work ethic, friendliness.

Number of sexual partners: I married the best of the lot.

Overnight hospital stays: Just one, when I had appendicitis this February.

Phobias: Hamface. Birds. [Please note: You can find effing ANYTHING on the internet. How did I google hamface and find the picture to the left? What sicko did this? I have to post it because it's so random and grody.]

Quote: Oh god, I never have anything clever enough for these things. I will update this later.

Religion: My dad told me to never discuss it in mixed company.

Siblings: One little sister.

Time I wake up: 6-6:30AM.

Unusual talent or skill: Convincing people that my ideas are their ideas.

Vegetable I love: Yellow peppers.

Worst habit: Procrastinating.

X-rays: I don't remember ever having any.

Yummy foods I make: I don't make a lot of food. Anything I make is yummy by default of being the closest thing I've got to a miracle.

Zodiac sign: Scorpio.

0 comments: