3:44 PM

Pilates Rules

I love it.

My friend cancelled for ballet today as she was out really late last night, so I went to a second pilates class instead.

Between the two of them, I'm sore, but it feels amazing.

I have a two week pass for a nearby studio now -- they do both pilates and yoga -- and I'm hoping that I continue to love it. If so, I'm thinking that this can take over as the strength part of my workout routine.

Ballet is back to next Saturday for now.

And with all that healthy stuff done, I'm now ready to get going to the beer festival.

3 comments:

Leo★ said...

cute blog :]

Melissa said...

Oh, yay! I'm glad you liked it so much. Pilates and yoga are both fun, and the only things that really allow (make?) me stop thinking about everything but what I need to do with my body, you know?

I am jealous of your ballet class. I've been thinking about going back to my primary-school aged teacher's studio, but never seem to get around to seeing if she teaches adults.

You must tell me how it goes!

Foxy Renard said...

Good lord, I did a power yoga class today, and it was out.of.control. I loved it, though. So hard, but so invigorating! I will update you on the ballet after next week, aiee!