6:20 PM

Ka-CHOO.

Holy crap. I wish I'd kept track of how many times I've sneezed today because I'm pretty sure it would be a record.

My nose is so grossly red and runny, I am mortified that even my husband to has to see this hideousness.

I don't feel sick, per se. Just frustrated and fluffy-headed. And slow. And, um, okay. It hurts. Why?

I can feel the sinuses behind my cheekbones!

My right ear will not pop!

The puffiness level of my eyes cannot even be fixed with Clinique!

I am patiently waiting for the Tylenol Cold to kick in, but I fear that I should've taken the night remedy instead of the daytime dosage. It's been nearly two hours and, um, nothing is happening.

This'll be gone by tomorrow, right?

Right?

Damn you, ever-changing weather, lacklustre immune system, and overly-jam-packed lifestyle.

Bah.

0 comments: